Friday, December 9, 2011

Life is Great

Just an update on life.... Life is great!! What can I say? We are immensely blessed with the jobs we have, a beautiful daughter and a wonderful marriage. Life can't get much better!!

Journey is now 4 1/2 months and has started to giggle (with a LOT of effort on her parents part) and she'll roll from back to front with ease! She loves going outside and any new sound imaginable.

This last weekend I was able to go up to my cousins baby blessing. We've had a unique summer where we had 4 baby's born in 4 months!! It was a lot of fun to get the 4 baby's together. We had (from left to right) Lillian, Journey, Jayden, and Olivia. How cute huh??

Derek and I are doing great! Derek is still working as a draftsman and taking physics to put towards his pre-rec's for Master's school. I'm amazed at how he balances everything sometimes! He is so good with Journey too :) I love watching her smile at him when he walks in the door.She's definitely a daddy's girl as much as a mommy's girl.

Not much is new here. We're just puttering along, workin', livin' and laughin', but life really couldn't be much better. Enjoy the photo's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment