Tuesday, March 1, 2011

18 1/2 Weeks

AH!!! So excited!!! Lol we only have a week and two days left until we know the gender!!!!! I don't really care if it's a boy or girl but I feel like it's a girl. Derek wants a boy but he thinks it's a girl! Haha I don't think he'd know what to do with a girl. He has all brothers in his family. My family has been a bit of a shock for him ;) Girls = Drama. What can you do?

Today I made the best decision ever! I went for a horse back ride and I feel better. I've needed to get out for a while but because of the wonderful rain/snow we got I haven't had much of an option on my days off at home. By the way, for those of you who are somewhat concerned that I'm riding a horse while Prego... My doctor gave me the green light. As long as I only WALK and I ride a gentle horse he says I'm fine to ride. He also said I can continue until my balance gets all outta wack or my belly hits the saddle horn. Whatever happens first ;)

Oh! This is my little belly at 16 weeks :) I know I put it up a little late but we'll have new ones next week with ultra sound pics and *Hopefully* a gender and name announcement

Anyway, life is good and we're anxiously, impatiently waiting for next week to get here!

1 comment:

  1. SO SO SO excited for you, and hey if you never use a saddle, you will never hit the saddle horn!!!! HEE HEE Girls do equal drama, but they are also alot of FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete