Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Start of Many Countdowns!

These last few weeks have been crazy busy! We went camping for spring break and had a pretty good time 4-wheeling and riding the horses. Well, until Derek went out to help my youngest sister put the bit in the pony's mouth. The stupid horse decided he didn't like that and reared up on him! We both hated that horse before, but that did it for us. Anyway, here's a few pictures of his battle scars (which have healed up quite nicely now).



(top to bottom: right forearm, left arm, and last is right bicep)


Ok, so the title says the start of many countdowns and that's definitely what it is!!! We have 4 weeks left until Finals week! 5 Weeks until IRONMAN (I have the opportunity to volunteer with the Leeds Ambulance again this year :D )16 weeks until Derek gets his Bachelors!!! And *roughly* 17 weeks until Journey Lynn is born!!!

We're so excited for the next few months. They seem to be coming at us at an alarming rate but that's ok. We'll take it :)

It's been really fun as Journey has gotten a little bigger. She's become more of a sleep in beauty queen and a wide awake night owl. Lately, she wakes up around 10 and really gets going at 11am which is during my Biology class. I definitely feel her more and she is the biggest distraction when I'm trying to figure out what cations and ATP is. Lol, oh well... I enjoy it :D and at night Derek gets to feel her move a lot because she's constantly active! It's so much fun :)

Thanks Laurel for the picture taken for the Ward!


Derek and I are doing well, school is keeping us both busy and work is keeping Derek pretty swamped, which is awesome! I still cut hair but I do it by appointments only because it's a little easier on my back than sitting on the hard barber chairs when I don't have anyone coming in. Anyway, all is going well with us and we're enjoying life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment