Here are some of the things Journey has said today,
"MOMMA, MOMMA, MOMMA!!!!"
"What Journey? What?"
Journey gets down on all fours, *hops* and says...
(imagine the deepest roughest voice a 2 yr old girl could muster)
"RIBBIT"
Looks at me expectantly (as I'm having a major giggle fit)
and after 1/2 a second says...
"Momma!!! Your turn!!"
"Momma, my nose is broken. I need to blow it."
"Momma mote! Momma Mote!! Blue, blue!!" As she's handing me the controller for the xbox. She wanted to watch Blue's Clues!
Derek had just walked in the door (he'd been at school) and Journey was sitting right next to me. She'd been completely silent watching her show up to this point. She suddenly jumps down and chases Derek down the hall saying "Daddy, I stinky!!! I Stinky!!!" Bahahahaahahahahaha.... FYI she was only wet... but why she waited until daddy got home to say anything is beyond me!!!
I love being a mom :D Kids say the funniest things!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment