Saturday, September 7, 2013

Getting shocked & playing at the beach



For some reason... kids like boxes!!! I'm glad... quick, easy, cheap entertainment that can last for hours :D  Journey’s diapers were delivered and as I was putting the first case away I guess she decided it'd be a great time to "hide". So stinkin' cute!!!

Oh… and Journey’s hair is FINALLY getting long enough to do more than just the regular pigtails or a pony tail!! It’s nice J I love playing with her hair and doing different things!!

Earlier this week I was sitting on the couch, playing on my laptop, while Journey was watching a movie. At some point Journey switched sides and I looked up just in time to watch her pop my laptop charger into her mouth (I didn't feel her unplug it). It SHOCKED her!!! Journey looked at me and said "OUCHY", then looked at the charger and said "OUCHY" again and again like it was the chargers fault!!! Lol.. It scared me for about a 1/10 of a second until I realized she was fine. I don't think she'll try that again!!!

Today we spent some time down at Saint George Island again. I am really grateful that we have the opportunity to live so close to the beach!!! We had a blast!! Journey helped cover Derek's legs in dirt & watched the sea shells bury themselves into the sand. Yeah... I'd never seen that before!!! It was really weird & neat. I knew something had to live in them at some point but I'd actually never seen what lived in them!!! Way cool to watch them burrow into the sand when the waves would bring them up to the shore line. We also attempted to build sand castles but Journey doesn't quite understand the concept and kept knocking them down :P Silly kid!! It was so nice to spend time as a family and just relax for a good part of the day.
Anyway, that's all for us this week! Enjoy the pictures!!








No comments:

Post a Comment